Trier, Germany – Great interest in NEUROWERK products at the annual FNTA conference.
In 2019 the 54th annual conference of the Professional Association of Neurophysiological Technical Assistants (FNTA) was held at the University of Trier, Germany. Also this year SIGMA Medizin-Technik supported several workshops which were held during the conference and presented NEUROWERK EEG and EMG devices.
About 200 participants from Germany, Austria and Switzerland visited the congress in Trier from 21st to 23rd March 2019. In the specialist courses different contents from the neurophysiological field were offered for further education, like “EEG: Prerequisites for a good recording – artifact recognition and elimination”, “Sonography and neurography of the lower limbs”, “NCV of difficult nerves and special forms of neurography (myasthenia test, F waves etc.)”, “Brainstem diagnostics”.
SIGMA Medizin-Technik supported the following courses with NEUROWERK EEG und EMG systems:
- “Neurography basics” with Mrs. A.-K. Baum, Leading MTAF, university clinic Magdeburg, Germany
- „Magnetic stimulation” with Mrs. A.-K. Baum, Leading MTAF, university clinic Magdeburg, Germany
- VEP – theory and different recording methods” with R. Piotrowski, Duisburg, Germany
- “NCV of difficult nerves and special forms of neurography” with Mr. V. Milnik, St. Augustinus hospital Düren, Germany
- “EEG: Practical training (10-20 system, different caps and adhesive techniques)”, D. Berief, Bildung & Beratung Bethel; Mr. Falcone, D. Kroll, Protestant Hospital Unna
Many participants used the possibility to inform themselves on site about the product solutions of the brand NEUROWERK and tested NEUROWERK EEG and NEUROWERK EMG live during the workshops. The functionality and intuitive operability of the NEUROWERK systems impressed the users.
Our colleagues on site answered all questions and provided detailed information about the services offered by SIGMA Medizin-Technik GmbH.
We would like to thank all guests for their great interest. Please visit us again next year at our booth at the FNTA annual conference 2020.